Monday, March 16, 2015

Lehigh Sorority Woman Chosen as Leadership Consultant for Alpha Gamma Delta



We're overjoyed to announce that our very own Kerry Mallett has been selected to serve as a Leadership Consultant for Alpha Gamma Delta for the 2015-2016 academic year.

Kerry will be an incredible asset to Alpha Gamma Delta on the road as she works with chapters from across the country.  Her understanding of a values-based philosophy, willingness to challenge the process, and ability to articulate and facilitate issues is unparalleled and all good qualities to serve in this new capacity.

In Kerry's own words, she said the following:
I'm so excited to work as a Leadership Consultant for Alpha Gamma Delta next year because the organization, and women in it, have become such an important part of my life. I am very lucky to have had many amazing Greek experiences while at Lehigh from GEM to attending UIFI and serving on the executive board of my chapter, and I am excited to use the skills developed in these experiences in my career.
Congratulatory sorority snaps all around!! We couldn't agree with you more Kerry and are looking forward to hearing of your adventures next year!!