Resources from the three Accreditation preparation workshops are available via google drive. To access the materials, please follow this link.
- Reports should not exceed 50 pages total. The recommend length is between 25-35 pages.
- Appendices should be limited and used only if absolutely necessary as supporting documentation
- Reports are to be submitted approximately two weeks before your scheduled presentation (see attached schedule with deadlines)
- Reports are to be submitted by 4PM on the due date
- Reports are to be submitted as one document in PDF format titled “Organization Name_2017 Accreditation” in the following way:
- Shared as a google files with email@example.com and grant editing rights
- Chapters are encouraged to highlight their year in the report, not to summarize everything that occurred in the past 12 months
- Reports should showcase action and results and not focus on future plans
- Presentations are to be no longer than 40 minutes. Remaining time will be used for panelists questions (up to 60 minutes total)
- There is no limit on the number of members who may present. Please note that the entire chapter membership is not required to attend the presentation.
- The presentation is open to alumni and advisors
- Chapters are encouraged to use multi-media (PowerPoint, Prezi, Google slides)
- Chapters are responsible for setting up any technology needed at least 5 minutes before the start time
- Computer, projector and screen are provided