Friday, March 31, 2017

Feature Friday: Rosa Guzman, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs




Meet Rosa Guzman!  Rosa is the friendly face that greets you and the backbone of the OFSA!

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Why did you decide to work at Lehigh/in OFSA? I enjoy the interaction with the students. Not having a Greek background, I never thought I would work with fraternities and sororities but I have learned a lot and feel I can make a difference.


High points/Favorite memories during your time at Lehigh University? There are many but one of my favorite memories is of when I started here and how staff and students made me feel so welcomed. I knew immediately this was where I belonged.


Hopes for the Lehigh Greek Community? My hope for the Lehigh Greek Community is more unity among the different cultures here.


If you weren't doing this, what would you be doing? I would have been a nurse because I love helping others but I would prefer to spend all my time with my grandson!