Staying at Lehigh over the summer and looking for a great on-campus job? Apply to be a Lehigh Liner!
The mission of the Lehigh Liners team is to build long-term relationships with alumni, parents, and friends to maximize support for university priorities. Lehigh Liners are paid a competitive hourly wage to network with alumni, inspire passion for the university, and raise money for student support on behalf of the Lehigh Fund. If you are a current undergraduate or graduate student and consider yourself outgoing, compassionate, and motivated, then you should apply to become a Lehigh Liner!
What you get:
- A starting pay of $8/hour
- Monday- Thursday evening (6:15-9:15 p.m.) shifts are available
- Performance based incentives and semester salary increases
- Network with alumni and university leaders
- Enhance your resume with communications skills
- Open to all majors and all classes
- Improve the Lehigh experience for current and future students
- Gain an insider’s perspective on the university
- Develop lasting friendships with other like-minded students
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills