The fifth annual National Ritual Celebration Week is quickly approaching and will occur March 1st through 7th. We invite the Lehigh Fraternity and Sorority Community to join in on this celebration. See below to learn more about this week and how your organization can get involved.
Phi Mu Fraternity sponsors National Ritual Celebration Week and invites all interfraternal Greek organizations and campuses with a fraternity/sorority community to join in on the fun. The week will once again include the National Panhellenic Conference's International Badge Day on Monday, March 2, 2015. To learn more about how National Ritual Week was created, Click Here.
How can your council and chapter get involved and celebrate? Here are some ideas:
- Create activities and discussions that will encourage your members to reflect on why fraternities/sororities have rituals
- Reflect on why fraternities and sororities were founded
- Explore what it means to live by one's ritual
- Learn how to celebrate being a part of an interfraternal community
- Discuss what being a member of an organization with a ritual means.
- Share and discuss one of these articles
Check out http://www.phimu.org/nationalritualweek for TONS and TONs of more ideas for your chapter and/or council to get involved.