Friday, November 8, 2019

Apply for LeaderShape!! Applications due Wednesday 11/13!

More info: 
-Cost supplemented by CSO, student affairs, and sponsors —> Your Cost: $100 (which can be paid for by P&E funds) 
-Applications are looking for thoughtful answers, not essays (3-4 sentences per question) 
-LeaderShape should be excusable for Panhellenic recruitment


More reasons why you should apply: 
“Thanks to LeaderShape, I had the opportunity to find my vision and work on ways to make it possible. I left LeaderShape being a better person, ready to make the world a better place.” -Ansah Kamara, 2016

"Live with Integrity - This phrase has really impacted me. Before LeaderShape I 'talked' about integrity but after LeaderShape I am compelling myself to 'live' with integrity.” -Kabita Karki, 2017

"LeaderShape has helped me to define my passions and my vision while also teaching me that leadership starts with the person in the mirror then continues on to outer work." -Esther Petit-Frere, 2017